My Summer Knitting Plans*
- Hogwarts Socks
- Mistake rib socks for my husband
- Sockamania socks – one pair a month
- At least one thing for charity
- At least one Christmas present
- At least one swatch for the Walker Treasury Project.
* I reserve the right to call any month summer, so long as the temperature stays over 65Âº. I figure this will give me summer at least until mid-October. Maybe I’ll actually finish the list.
The neighborhood squirrels want to join in.
Squirrels’ Summer Plans:
- Get fat.
I would classify this as a feeder mounting problem. The feeder was full before the long weekend. The birds are still coming, and the neighboorhood squirrels look uncommonly smug. The oak tree is taking this moment to say, “Ow.” Fear not, my dear oak, we shall prevail!